Technician - Network Operations Centre
We are looking for a technician for our network operations centre (data centre). The job holder will provide helpdesk & technical support services to users on 7 x 24 basis.
· Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Service Engineering or equivalent.
· At least 1 year of experience in building /construction / hotel / property industry environment.
· Candidate with no relevant experience but with the desire to pursue a rewarding career in datacenter technical field will be considered.
· Experience in datacenter / telecommunications industry is an advantage.
· Good PC knowledge of MSWord, Excel, AutoCAD etc.
· Shift duty is required.
· Attend to helpdesk phone calls and call registration into helpdesk system.
· Create and maintain Helpdesk analysis report and records.
· Conduct daily systems operations, including batch jobs submission, perform data backup and system administration tasks.
· Performs monitoring on data centre networks and systems.
· Assist Data Centre Supervisor and System/Network Engineer to perform problem diagnosis.
· Co-ordinates with vendor in problem fixing.
· Follow problem escalation procedures.
· Provide technical support services to internal users and external customers.
· Help monitor data centre facilities status.
· Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Please get your resume ready and click HERE to apply. Your email subject format should be JOB TITLE + YOUR FULL NAME.