Global Head of Group Business Marketing & Strategy
This role will drive and implement all marketing initiatives and oversee all marketing efforts to drive revenue growth and build brand awareness. The incumbent will prepare annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget and analyze the market and competitors. While the role is based at India, this person will play a crucial role in creating and executing all our marketing strategies globally. This role will report to President & Chief Business Officer in Singapore.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing direction, guidance, and leadership to the Strategy & Marketing function to achieve the business objectives of the Group.
- Design and devise brand planning and management, building awareness and positioning for our Company’s brands.
- Formulate and implement marketing communication strategies and goals to enhance sales and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in marketing campaign ideas and coordinate marketing efforts with the company’s financial and branding goals.
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy including campaigns, contents, visual & digital marketing activities, various events, public relations, social media, and vendor partnerships.
- Monitor and manage social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, WeChat etc.) and company website from a customer centric approach.
- Lead the production and execution of professional marketing campaigns for lead generation, sales engagement and partner enablement.
- Review and determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies.
- Proactively understand and analyse market trends. Analyse target market information and competitor research to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches
- Effectively manage marketing budget and cost control.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related disciplines. Preferably an MBA.
- At least 20 years of in-depth and extensive marketing experience in brand management, advertising and promotions.
Competencies & Behavioral Skills (“E” for Essential and “D” for Desirable)
- E – Experience within the Data center company is highly desired. Telecommunication and High-tech experience will be an advantage.
- E – Experience with start-up, cloud, SaaS or digital natives is highly desired.
- E – Experience with digital marketing forms such as digital, social media marketing and campaign led marketing.
- E – Managed Local and Global stakeholders.
- E – High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management considering tight deadlines.
- E – 12+ years of management experience in leading high performing marketing teams.
- E – Familiarity with the APAC, particularly India, ASEAN and Hong Kong.
- E – Excellent communication skills with people at all levels.
- E – Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- E – Good command of spoken and written English.
- D – Good command of spoken and written Chinese.
- D – Result-oriented and goal-driven.