The job of the Facilities Engineer is to maintain & operate the facilities of data centre. They must have experience in data centre / building / construction / hotel / property industry environment. This role will require shift duty.
· Degree/Higher Diploma graduates in Building Services/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· 3 years or above experience in operation and maintenance of 24x7 mission critical facilities, relevant experience in data centre/ telecommunications industry preferable.
· Good team player, strong project management, communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge and experience in ISO certification and audits.
· Able to work under pressure and out of office hours if necessary.
· Good verbal and written communication in English and Chinese.
· Registered Electrical Worker (REW) an advantage.
· Knowledge in BMS, DCIM or Remedy systems an advantage.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
· Applicant with lesser experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Facilities Engineer.
· Lead and manage facilities technicians to operate and maintain mission critical facilities of data centres on 24x7 basis to achieve service level requirements and specifications.
· Project engineer of addition & alternation works of new and existing customers.
· Manage contractors and vendors in operation, maintenance and repair of mission critical facilities.
· Respond to emergencies and lead the facilities technicians and service vendors to resume availability and service levels of the data centres.
· Develop, review and revise operation &maintenance requirements, procedures and programmes with internal parties and service vendors. Evaluate vendor performance and report to manager.
· Participate in ISO certifications and audits.
· Maintain and update accurate inventories of facilities, apparatus and tools.
· Lead and train technicians to follow and comply with standard operating procedures, escalation procedures, incident & change procedures.
· Assist reporting manager in administration of the facilities team.
Please get your resume ready and click HERE to apply. Your email subject format should be JOB TITLE + YOUR FULL NAME.