This role includes monitoring network infrastructure and resolving system issues. You need to have experience with IT performance management, network administration and system security.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Good hands-on experience in design, deploy and troubleshoot on the data level.
- Specialization on O365, Azure products
- Hands on Knowledge on Storage: RAID, LVM, SAN, NAS (NFS etc.)
- Analyze schemas and applications to determine the most appropriate migration strategies.
- MS Windows 2019,12016,2012, Domain Active directory Management and Server Farm / Hypervisor Technology.
- Leverage the latest technologies and products to convert legacy database schemas and application code between database engines.
- Migrate legacy database and application workloads to the cloud.
- Identify and remediate technical obstacles to migrations.
- OS Audit, Vulnerabilities identification and fixes.
- Configure and optimize web servers, Log servers, Database servers, VMs
- Incident analysis/RCAs/troubleshooting and identification of permanent resolutions
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, POP3 protocols.
- Good Knowledge in user administration, file systems and Logs analysis.
- Administer servers, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues.
- Knowledge in Mail relay services (SMTP).
- Basic knowledge of DNS records and addition.
- Experience in DB backup procedures and backup tools like NetBackup / VEAM.
Qualifications & Experience
- B. E or B. Tech, BSc or equivalent AND/OR Evidence of Exceptional ability for the role.
- 6+ years background experience in System and network operations.
Competencies & Behavioral Skills (“E” for Essential and “D” for Desirable)
- E – Strategic Thinking
- E – Ability to set goals and execute vision
- E – Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce good quality work
- E – Able to multitask to manage multiple projects
- E – Confident at presenting and talking to clients and vendors
- E – Self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- E – An articulate communicator with good written communication skills