Sales & Account Manager
The Sales & Account Manager will be managing existing and new relationships with OTTs, financial institutions, Carriers, ISPs and Cloud service providers. Working closely with solutions, products, Commercial and Ops teams. The Sales Manager will focus on sales of colocation and connectivity services to the customers, mainly for our data Center located in Indonesia in the future.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet Sales Revenue targets.
- Create new accounts and retain existing customers to grow BDx business in Indonesia market.
- Develop RFI, RFP proposals to ISPs, carriers, Cloud service providers and End users.
- Close the colocation and connectivity deal and drive the contracts and invoices with end users, ISPs, carriers and Cloud service providers.
- Deliver regular sales pipeline update to line manager and in BDx system.
- Introduce our facility specifications, our solutions for colocation and connectivity, and on site tours and virtual show case during the workshop and customer meetings.
- Deliver webinars and training sessions at industry forums and sales meetings to our potential customers, partners and channels.
- Other sales and business development works assigned by line manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience in Sales, IT industry (is prefer)
Competencies & Behavioral Skills (“E” for Essential and “D” for Desirable)
- Experience in data Center & cloud solution sales would be preferred
- Familiar with up-to-date data Centre industry practice.
- Good understanding of data Center technologies/solution products
- Strong ability of communication with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Result-oriented and goal-driven.
- Strong problem-solving skills.