Duties & Responsibilities
- This internship will BDx will provide the intern exposure to high-growth Data Center Industry.
- Intern will work with Operations Team of BDx Data Centers. The Operations Team is responsible for smooth operations of critical facilities that support the businesses of our clients.
- Intern will work on a specific project for the duration of internship. The project allotted will give intern opportunity to work on real business problems.
- Project will be allocated from one of several areas under scope of Operations Team (such as Data Center Ops, Facility
- Management, Customer Success, InterConnections, Optimization Initiatives, PUE Improvement Initiatives, etc.).
- Project objectives and deliverables will be outlined at the start of internship. A mentor will be assigned to guide intern.
- Intern shall report progress regularly and submit final deliverables to the mentor.
- Intern will drive the project by obtaining necessary data, analyzing numbers, finding trends, identifying reasons behind trends, deriving business insights, suggesting realistic improvements, etc.
- Intern will interact frequently with team members in different BDx regions across Asia, as per project needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate/ Postgraduate in any stream AND/OR Evidence of Exceptional ability for the role.
- Self-started, team player, ability, and desire to learn quickly.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking.
- Strong networking skills, strong communication skills.
- Ability to turn-around tasks quickly and meet strict deadlines.
Competencies & Behavioral Skills (“E” for Essential and “D” for Desirable)
- E – Strategic Thinking
- E – Ability to set goals and execute vision
- E – Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce good quality work
- E – Able to multitask to manage multiple projects
- E – Confident at presenting
- E – Self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- E – An articulate communicator with good written communication skills