- Maintain and operate the facilities of data center.
- Escalate issues to external facility contractors and internal customers.
- Supervise external facility contractors to carry out scheduled maintenance activities.
- Review the vendors’ maintenance reports.
- Reinforce the maintenance regime according to the contract.
- Provide installation of power strips, equipment rack, rack shelving, cables and customer equipment.
- Respond to emergencies in an on-call rotation.
- Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Service Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in building / construction / hotel / property industry environment.
- Experience in data center/telecommunications industry is an advantage.
- Shift duty is required.
- Holder of registered Electrical worker license A.
- Good PC knowledge of MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD etc.