- Lead and manage facilities technicians to operate and maintain mission critical facilities of data centres on 24×7 basis to achieve service level requirements and specifications.
- Project engineer of addition & alternation works of new and existing customers.
- Manage contractors and vendors in operation, maintenance and repair of mission critical facilities.
- Respond to emergencies and lead the facilities technicians and service vendors to resume availability and service levels of the data centers.
- Develop, review and revise operation & maintenance requirements, procedures and programmes with internal parties and service vendors. Evaluate vendor performance and report to manager.
- Participate in ISO certifications and audits.
- Maintain and update accurate inventories of facilities, apparatus and tools.
- Lead and train technicians to follow and comply with standard operating procedures, escalation procedures, incident & change procedures.
- Assist reporting manager in administration of the facilities team.
- Degree/Higher Diploma graduates in Building Services/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years or above experience in operation and maintenance of 24×7 mission critical facilities, relevant experience in data center/telecommunications industry preferable.
- Good team player, strong project management, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and out of office hours if necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Chinese.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO certification and audits.
- Registered Electrical Worker (REW) an advantage.
- Knowledge in BMS, DCIM or Remedy systems an advantage.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.