Data Center Operations Engineer
- Provide installation of power strips, equipment rack, rack shelving, cables, and customer equipment.
- Physical / visual inspections, troubleshooting of issues for IT equipment.
- Provide regular reporting on progress as required by Data Center customers.
- Monitor the Data Centre infrastructures (Power, cooling, etc.) and engaging the respective specialized team.
- Coordination / communications tasks for Change Management Process, Incident Management Process, Physical access control processes and request management, and support for Procurement processes.
- Management of Inventory records and regular asset inventory accuracy inspections
- Ensure established policies and procedures are followed and compliance requirements are met.
- Degree holders in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the Data Center operations space.
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Shift duty is required.
- CCNA / MCSE certification highly desirable.
- Understanding of DC Space, Power, Cooling management.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 & PCI DSS, TVRA is an advantage.