General Manager (Taiwan)
Design & Build
The General Manager will play a crucial role in the Company’s development and success in the Taiwan region. Reporting to the Top Management Team, the job holder will provide leadership to set up, design, develop and manage our data center business in Taiwan.
- At least 20 years of relevant experience in data centre.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, preferably in civil /electrical / mechanical field.
- Experience in bringing up greenfield and brownfield data center deployment.
- Experience in data center regulatory engagement.
- Possess a strong network relationship within data center ecosystem with regulatory authorities, business partners, vendor, suppliers and clients.
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels.
- Able to motivate and negotiate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Result-oriented and goal-driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities to ensure the progression of projects.
- Lead, design, develop and manage the data center business in Taiwan under your leadership
- Initiate and drive data center development strategies, both greenfield and brownfield deployment.
- Establish standards and principles in strict adherence to local regulations and compliance.
- Oversee all projects and ensure they go smooth with the Management’s direction.
- Develop strong relationship within data center ecosystems including regulatory authorities, business partners, suppliers, vendors and clients.
- Manage effective resource management including timeline, financial and staffing.
- Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
- Ongoing identification of synergy opportunities across the industry and stay ahead of competition.
- Provide leadership, guidance, advice and feedback to drive desirable results.
- Work closely with others parties to ensure the collaborative business development.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Please get your resume ready and click HERE to apply. Your email subject format should be JOB TITLE + YOUR FULL NAME.