Senior Product Manager - Colocation
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for BDx current & future Infrastructure portfolios including Several Tier 3 Data centers across Asia. The Colocation Product manager will be responsible for maximizing top-line revenues from the existing property portfolio Ensuring that BDx’s product offering is both price and feature competitive within comparable markets. Candidate should be focused and customer-centric professional who delivers in meeting customers' requirements and design solutions for them. Individual should be excellent with defining profitable technical solutions to meet customers' requirements.
· Engineering with MBA and/or equivalent work experience with proven ability to work across functional boundaries preferred.
· 14+ years of experience in product management and minimum 8+ years of Data center Product management role.
· Strong understanding and experience of data center colocation and cloud infrastructure technologies and market.
· In depth technical understanding of M&E, UPS, Cooling and BMS technology.
· Robust understanding of current challenges, trends and competitors within the data center space.
· Passionate about driving decisions with data.
· Experience creating key performance metrics, and financial business intelligence to enable decisions throughout the company.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Mandarin).
· Should have Strategic understanding of competitors capacity (Space, Power) availability, Pricing trend across BDx regions.
· Candidate should be able to identify profitable Customer Profiles within the region and recommend infra & power design parameters.
· Ability to identify and translate emerging trends into product strategy, features, and enhancements to increase demand and ARPU.
· Ownership of price lists and tracking of availability, PUE and power costs.
· Design profitable campaign and drive.
· OWN the commercial success of Company.
· Knowledge of law & regulations in China (mandatory), Hongkong and Singapore.
· Gaining a thorough understanding of underlying unit economics, producing financial models, and conducting analysis of marketing pricing to determine product pricing.
· Product life-cycle management and mobilizing cross-functional teams to achieve company target in complex global business environment.
· Ownership of business cases for product enhancements / developments.
· The mindset to automate everything, all the time.
· Ownership of bespoke deal P&L and bid support. Standardisation of product offering, processes, SLAs, site capabilities, product collateral. Bespoke contract negotiation. Reporting on site and portfolio profitability.
· Keeping projects on schedule and within the agreed budget.
· Working with marketing and stakeholders and creating go to market strategies for new products, coordinating and communicating these plans across the company.
· Present, advocate and evangelize the company’s solutions in customer meetings and conferences.
· Highly organized and able to run multiple simultaneous projects.
· Develop effective process and process training to facilitate sales, service delivery and enable revenue.
Please get your resume ready and click HERE to apply. Your email subject format should be JOB TITLE + YOUR FULL NAME.