Senior Network Architect
This is an exciting new position to Drive Interconnect/Network Services product portfolio of BDx Data center Cluster. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for managing BDx current Telco and IX partner relationship &add prospect telco & IX partners in BDx MMRs across APAC. The Network Architect will be responsible for managing the current Interconnect platforms and work with development teams for building Orchestrator to connect hosted customers to internet and public/private cloud. The applicant should support in solutioning complex and out-of-the-box solutions and support boosting top-line revenues from the existing property portfolio Ensuring that BDx’s Interconnect product offering is both price and feature competitive within comparable markets. Candidate should be hands-on with technology and should have very good interaction with several Tier-1, Tier-2 ISPs/ Telcos, IXs & CDNs in China. Preference would be given to candidate who has prior experience in working with China Telecom, Unicom & Mobile as Interconnect manager or IP Network Planning Engineer. Understanding about regional laws would have advantage. In this role candidate will be responsible for supporting the IT Network operations escalations. The position requires close collaboration with cybersecurity teams as well as product and development stakeholders to assist in capacity planning, architectural direction and guidance.
• Engineering with MBA and/or equivalent work experience with proven ability to work across functional boundaries preferred.
• 14+ years of experience in product management and minimum 8+ years of Data center Product management role.
• Strong understanding and experience of data center colocation and cloud infrastructure technologies and market.
• In depth technical understanding of M&E, UPS, Cooling and BMS technology.
• Robust understanding of current challenges, trends and competitors within the data center space.
• Passionate about driving decisions with data.
• Experience creating key performance metrics, and financial business intelligence to enable decisions throughout the company.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Mandarin).
• Identify major telco within APAC region specially in Mainland China and create relationship to bring them in BDx MMRs.
• Prepare ISP, CDN, IX & Telco profiling and strategy for regions. The candidate should also drive end-to-end outcome of the strategy asper business interest.
• Evaluate and design diversity & resiliency of fiber paths and network elements.
• Final escalation points for any interconnect/network and firewall related issues.
• Lead Interconnect/network architecture and vendor selection.
• Must be hands-on with Juniper and Cisco gears. Configuration &Policy enforcement (Must be certified either JNCP Enterprise Routing and Switching Track or CCIE).
• Maintaining the disaster recovery plan; assist in the company’s business continuity testing as part of the Information Technology team.
• Enforce security policy & guidelines for Data center & IT Network.
• Network Management for IT Ops.
• Manage connectivity and integration of company merger and acquisitions onboarding.
• The mindset to automate everything, all the time.
• Keeping projects on schedule and within the agreed budget.
• Working with marketing and stakeholders and creating go to market strategies.
• Present, advocate and evangelize Interconnect solutions in customer meetings and conferences.
• Highly organized and able to run multiple simultaneous projects. Job Description Confidential Job Description Confidential.
Develop effective process and process training to facilitate sales, service delivery.
Please get your resume ready and click HERE to apply. Your email subject format should be JOB TITLE + YOUR FULL NAME.