The job holder is responsible for DC operational aspects and manage a team of engineers & technicians.
· University or College degree or certification(s) in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or equivalent work experience.
· At least eight years’ experience managing operations in Production data center, 5 years of experience managing technical teams and team leads.
· Working knowledge of physical Enterprise-class IT infrastructures (e.g. Servers, SANs, Networking, etc.)
· Project Management skill.
· In-depth knowledge and experience of change / incident management.
· Expertise in identifying and solving problems.
· Proven ability to lead and motivate.
· Solid communication skillset (decision making, confrontation management, commitment, coaching the team).
· Willingness and flexibility to work flexible hours, non-core business hours, or other scenarios required by rhythm of the business.
· Knowledge and /or experience of Power, Cooling & Facilities Engineering inside a data center.
· Knowledge and /or experience of PC hardware architecture, maintenance, and repair.
· Knowledge and /or experience of data center racking and cabling.
· Knowledge and / or experience of physical - IT security.
· Data Center related certification - CDCP/S/E, CDCMP/TP.
· Microsoft/Linux/UNIX certification and/or administration experience
· Network certification -CCNA, Network+.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with English and Cantonese.
· Ability to coordinate and host conference calls and/or escalation bridges with internal customers and all levels of management including Senior Leadership.
· Ensuring effective and efficient management of day to day 24x7 data center Operations.
· Coordinate with clients to fulfill Remote-Hands/Smart-Hands requirements and to ensure proper notification and communication.
· Manage/Improve the workflows and throughput for data center Operations.
· Writing policies, process and procedures for all aspects of data center operations.
· Management of large scale events in the data center(s).
· Manage engineer tickets and project activities.
· Ensuring his/her datacenter is compliant with all relevant security policies and procedures.
· Play a key part in innovation and driving automation within data center operations.
· Become a subject master in data center operations.
· Partnering with your GO Operations Managers peers and global program teams to drive and implement consistency in your operational programs across all data centers
· Work closely with local facility engineering staff to ensure all infrastructure systems are operating within established tolerances, proactively maintained.
· Vendor management/monitoring vendor performance.
· Assisting with the review and approval of OPEX and CAPEX budgets, spend, forecasting, vendor resourcing models, and reconciliation of the same.
· Analyzing/Ensuring KPIs, SLAs, and OLAs and ensuring that service and operational levels are met.
Please get your resume ready and click HERE to apply. Your email subject format should be JOB TITLE + YOUR FULL NAME.