We are looking for a qualified IT Technician to assist our client with all IT related technical support issues. As an IT Technician, you will assist the client to determine the nature of the problem, diagnose hardware or software issues, provide effective assistance, and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Diploma in Computer and Communications Engineering or equivalent.
• Preferably to have industry Certification in Professional Level, eg. Certified System Engineer (MS-Windows, Linux…).
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of MS windows and PC LAN/Desktop support.
• Experience in Email support.
• Hands-on experience in Microsoft platform (Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL server) & Linux platform administration.
• Experience in virtualization platform, storage system is preferable.
• Experience in the administration of Polycom device or Cisco router, switch or network cabling is an advantage.
• 7 x 24 Standby Service is required.
• Responsible onsite IT support matters.
• Responsible for supporting desktop hardware/software and peripheral devices.
• Manages fault isolation, resolution and coordination with support parties.
• Handle desktop configuration management and desktop backup, and restoration.
• Manage Polycom VC support and LAN/voice port activation, and relocation.
• Generate service and usage report.
• Provide WiFi support, reset iPad configuration.
• Helpdesk support (Mon to Fri, 7:30am-4:30pm).
• Handle incident/problem logging matters.
• AD profile setup and shared folder assignment.
Please get your resume ready and click HERE to apply. Your email subject format should be JOB TITLE + YOUR FULL NAME.