Global Head of Civil Engineering
Design & Build
Hong Kong / Singapore
We are looking for a Global Head of Civil Engineering to drive design, construction and implementation of datacenters. The job holder will be a high calibre who are civil engineering expert and can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
• Bachelor degree or above in Civil Engineering or related disciplines.
• At least 20 years of civil engineering experience in data center design and construction.
• Experience in warehouse / heavy industries factory construction is also welcomed.
• With international work exposure, especially in Indonesia, Taiwan, Singapore and China, is an advantage.
• Very good understanding in local design standards and regulations.
• Familiar with up-to-date industry practice.
• With strong network relationship within data center ecosystem with regulatory authorities, business partners, vendor, suppliers and clients etc. is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Result-oriented and goal-driven.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong stakeholder management capabilities to ensure the progression of projects.
• Responsible for design, construction and implementation of data centers which meet strict quality and performance levels in pan-Asia regions and the global.
• Develop and maintain design standards, design prototypes, and template specifications for related to site design.
• Provide technical analysis, advice and input in civil and structural design and capacities.
• Manage multiple fast paced projects simultaneously to ensure all projects are delivered within cost, quality and time parameters.
• Possess budget estimation and manage the balance between cost and design.
• Identify solutions prior to and during the construction process to reduce costs without negative impacts on quality or reliability.
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with internal and external engineers, consultants and project partners.
• Discussing and negotiating with the clients, consultants and government authorities for design approval.
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Please get your resume ready and click HERE to apply. Your email subject format should be JOB TITLE + YOUR FULL NAME.