General Manager - China
The China Region General Manager will play a crucial role in the Company’s development and success in the China region. Reporting to the CEO, the job holder will provide leadership to develop and manage BDx’s overall business in China.
• Bachelor degree or above in an engineering discipline (preferably electrical, mechanical) and business management.
• At least 15 years of experience in data centre.
• Very strong network relationship within data center ecosystem with regulatory authorities, business partners, vendor, suppliers and clients etc.
• Strong leadership qualities and decision-making capabilities.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized and meticulous attention to details.
• Strong work ethic and very proactive nature.
• Result-oriented and goal-driven.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to motivate and negotiate effectively with all stakeholders.
• Strong stakeholder management capabilities to ensure the progression of projects.
• Oversee and manage BDx’s businesses in China.
• Own the Region’s Operating Cash Flows.
• Manage, nurture & grow relationships with all relevant local and central authorities & bureaus including but not limited to, The High Tech Zone, The Power Bureau, The Planning Bureau, the Construction Bureau, the Fire Safety Authorities, MIIT, The 3C (carriers), etc.
• Ensure & impose as needed, clean business dealings with vendors and third parties. Create. Culture of zero tolerance for corruption, bribery and unethical behaviour.
• Ensure an equal opportunity work place environment.
• Manage cost and budget efficiently to optimize expense and improve EBITDA.
• Initiate, develop and implement strategics plan for business growth and expansion.
• Ongoing identification of synergy opportunities across industry and seek out opportunities for business growth.
• Evaluate performance, productivity and competitiveness.
• Manage effective resources management including timeline, financial and staffing to ensure all projects are successfully accomplished.
• Responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing the team members.
• Provide leadership, guidance, advice and feedback to drive desirable results.
• Work closely with other parties to ensure the collaborative business development.
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Please get your resume ready and click HERE to apply. Your email subject format should be JOB TITLE + YOUR FULL NAME.