Data Centre Service Manager
We are looking for a Data Centre Service Manager to provide post-sales support and build positive relationships with our clients. The job holder will drive collaboration with client and internal cross functional teams to provide reliable service.
• Minimum 5 years’ experiences in customer service management
• University degree and above
• Experience in client servicing and account management
• Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships
• Highly organized, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues.
• Experience in change / incident management
• Knowledge of Data Center products and services is an advantage
• Collaborate with other teams to assist to solve customer
• A good team player self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
• ITIL V3 foundation certification
• Good computer knowledge on MS Office
• Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, and proficient in Mandarin.
• Responsible for providing high quality customer operations to corporate premium accounts in Data Center business.
• Build and improve relationship of trust and integrity with designated customers.
• Perform post-sales service delivery and management.
• Handle Billing enquiry and adjustment.
• Incident management, escalation to relevant parties to solve the problem for the customers.
• Communicate to stakeholders all relevant information such as progress to SLAs, improvement areas etc.
• Championing and owning customer retention and partnering with sales on upsells.
• Manage and maintain the Client relationship, ensuring that all assigned Client accounts are obtaining value from BDx, and ultimately be responsible for overall Client satisfaction.
• Monitoring customer health across the customer journey and taking data driven actions to influence the right behaviour.
• Advocating for customer needs and educate them on adopting new features.
Please get your resume ready and click HERE to apply. Your email subject format should be JOB TITLE + YOUR FULL NAME.