Partner Enablement Manager
Navi Mumbai, India
The Partner Enablement Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Develop a channel and partner enablement plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Be the program lead for global and regional prioritized partners across all regions
- Establish metrics for onboarding effectiveness, commission tracking, and pipeline per partner.
- Develop partner readiness programs to ensure consistent collateral, training and enablement.
- Launch and maintain an operational framework for the sales lifecycle led by partners
- Build and advocate the use of partner-oriented tools (portal, marketplace, directory)
- Determine onboarding requirements to motivate and retain partner sellers in our ecosystem.
- Create a training system and knowledge base to develop partner skills and sales effectiveness.
- Create a structured communications plan per partner to increase end-customer engagement.
- Build relationships with champions in each partner to drive our portfolio awareness and sales.
- Support a dynamic and relevant event strategy and plan, working with partners.
- Evangelize solutions through continual partner sales enablement (content, webinars, videos)
- Manage enablement budgets, including joint funding with partners, tracking quarterly.
- Initiate projects, with feedback loop, to grow revenues for defined goals and metrics.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry and competitive trends affecting the channel and partner ecosystem; make recommendations to enhance revenue, reputation and relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline, MBA preferable
- 8+ years of marketing experience in B2B data center, cloud, IT, or telecoms
- Successful record of varied enablement activity mix with cloud, IT and reseller partners such as: onboarding, revenue and commission tracking, partner process, training, content and collateral creation, events
- Demonstrable sales and partner enablement, proactively builds solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communicator and collaborator in a matrix environment.
- Self-starter, quickly builds trusts, and inspires teams and colleagues.