Product Marketing Manager
Navi Mumbai, India
The Product Marketing Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Develop a product marketing plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Drive deep understanding of customers and users and how they engage with our products.
- Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform product strategy.
- Create validation and segmentation strategies to help prioritize roadmap.
- Drive product/feature naming, positioning, and messaging
- Develop customer-facing collateral such as web copy, sales decks, product briefs, videos, webinars.
- Create competitive benchmarking and content to position against other market players.
- Create sales enablement via collateral and training assets (deck, battlecards)
- Simplify partner and customer requirements into use-cases, offers for down-funnel conversions.
- Collaborate with corporate, digital, partner and field marketing to bring product narratives to life.
- Initiate projects, with feedback loop, to grow revenues for defined goals and metrics.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry and competitive; make recommendations to enhance revenue, reputation, and relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline, MBA preferable.
- 8+ years of product marketing/management, pre-sales or solutions architect functional experience.
- 5+ years of B2B data center, cloud, IT, or telecoms industry experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (MS-Office, OneDrive, Teams)
- Keen sense of prioritization, multi-tasking, and independence
- Fluent in written English and strong presentation skills
- Proactively builds solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communicator and collaborator in a matrix environment
- Self-starter quickly builds trusts and inspires teams and colleagues.
- Exposure to global or APAC markets would be an advantage.