Partner Marketing Manager
Navi Mumbai, India
The Partner Marketing Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Develop a channel and partner marketing plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Be the marketing lead for global and regional prioritized partners across all regions
- Establish metrics to generate outsized demand and pipeline creation for the entire portfolio.
- Develop targeted prospect plans in partnership with regional field marketing and sales teams.
- Develop positioning, value proposition, messaging for ecosystem partner and channel journey.
- Establish and drive updates for own and partner websites and other top-funnel awareness
- Simplify partner and customer requirements into use-cases, offers for down-funnel conversions.
- Develop media relations and social media presence across offline and online channels
- Create a dynamic and relevant event strategy and plan, working with partners
- Evangelize solutions through continual partner sales enablement (content, webinars, videos)
- Manage marketing budgets, including joint funding with partners, tracking quarterly
- Initiate projects, with feedback loop, to grow revenues for defined goals and metrics
- Adopt and advocate the use of partner-oriented tools (portal, marketplace, directory)
- Build relationships with thought leaders and key partners across the industry
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry and competitive trends affecting the channel and partner ecosystem; make recommendations to enhance revenue, reputation and relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline, MBA preferable.
- 8+ years of marketing experience in B2B data center, cloud, IT, or telecoms.
- Successful record of varied marketing activity mix with cloud, IT and reseller partners such as: enablement and demand gen activities, LinkedIn campaigns, thought leadership campaign, customer events.
- Demonstrable account and partner-based marketing, proactively builds solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communicator and collaborator in a matrix environment
- Self-starter quickly builds trusts and inspires teams and colleagues