Human Resources Officer
Hong Kong SAR
We are looking for an Assistant HR Officer to join our growing team. In this role, you will provide full spectrum of HR supports to ensure our operations run as efficiently as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with HR Manager to support all-rounded HR functions.
- Support talent acquisition and manage end-to-end recruitment process.
- Input and maintain updated and accurate staff records in HRIS and filing system.
- Provide support in payroll administration.
- Support staff engagement and organize staff relations activities.
- Prepare HR reports for management review.
- Provide support in annual HR exercises & projects, such as budgeting, salary review and performance management.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline.
Competencies & Behavioral Skills (“E” for Essential and “D” for Desirable)
- E – At least 2 years of solid experience in the Human Resources functions.
- E – Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English language
- E – Sound knowledge employment ordinance
- D – Prior experience with regional exposure is preferred
- E – Ability to work under pressure
- E – Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce good quality work
- E – Able to multitask to manage multiple projects
- E – Confident at presenting and talking to clients and vendors
- E – Self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- E – An enthusiastic team member who collaborates well with others and builds strong working relationships
- E – An articulate communicator with good written communication skills
- E – Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills