Head of DC Manage Service
Jakarta – Indonesia
The Head of Managed Service Operations is responsible for overseeing the overall operation of critical facilities and operations, managing multiple stakeholders, and ensuring the successful execution of projects and transitions. This role plays a crucial part in maintaining the highest standards of service excellence and operational efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Stakeholder Management:
Effectively manage relationships with all stakeholders to ensure alignment with client expectations and contract obligations.Serve as the primary point of contact for stakeholders and maintain a proactive and collaborative working relationship.
- Operational Leadership:
Lead and manage a team of Facility Manager and Operations Manager to ensure the efficient operation of critical facilities.Oversee the Project Management Office (PMO) and Project Managers (PM) to deliver projects on time and within budget.
Supervise the Transition Team during the initial 3-5 years to ensure the smooth execution of rectification and transition projects.
- Service Delivery:
Develop and implement strategies to enhance the quality of service and operations, meeting or exceeding service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs). Continuously improve processes and procedures to optimize operational efficiency.
- Budget Management:
Collaborate with finance and operations teams to develop and manage the department’s budget, ensuring cost-effective operations.
- Risk Mitigation:
Identify and address potential risks and issues that may impact the delivery of services or project outcomes.
Implement risk mitigation plans and ensure compliance with all relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Performance Monitoring:
Establish performance metrics and reporting mechanisms to track and report on the performance of the Managed Service Operations team.Regularly review and analyse operational data to make informed decisions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Engineering,Mechanical, Electrical, Business, or Operations).
- Proven experience (10+ Years) in managing critical facilities and operations, with a focus on data canters or telecommunications.
- Strong background in stakeholder management and client relations.
- Experience leading and mentoring cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management skills, including experience with rectification and transition projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication , Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to critical facility management.
- Preferably holding one or more DC-Related certifications
- A highly motivated individual who can manage themselves, with extensive experience in problem analysis and critical thinking.
- Understanding of the construction procedures for data centers.
Competencies & Behavioral Skills (“E” for Essential and “D” for Desirable)
- Leadership (E): Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Strategic Thinking (E): Strong strategic planning skills to set a clear direction and vision for the Managed Service Operations department.
- Stakeholder Management(E): Proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders, with excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Project Management(E): Proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Operational Excellence(E): A track record of optimizing operational processes and procedures to achieve high levels of efficiency and reliability.
- Financial Acumen (D): Solid understanding of budget management, cost control, and financial analysis to make informed decisions.
- Risk Management(D): Ability to identify, assess, and mitigate risks, ensuring the continuity of services and project success.
- Data Analysis (D): Strong analytical skills to assess performance metrics, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Regulatory Compliance(D): In-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to critical facility management and a commitment to ensuring compliance.
- Communication(E): Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey complex technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Adaptability(E): Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Problem-Solving(E): Strong problem-solving skills to address operational challenges, resolve issues, and make informed decisions.
- Client Focus(E): A strong commitment to understanding and meeting client needs, building trust, and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Team Building(D): Skilled in building and maintaining high-performing teams, fostering collaboration and teamwork.
- Attention to Detail(D): A keen eye for detail to ensure quality assurance and thoroughness in all operations and projects.
- Conflict Resolution(D): Proficient in managing and resolving conflicts and disputes among team members and stakeholders.
- Innovation(D): A forward-thinking approach to implementing innovative solutions and staying up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Time Management(D): Effective time and resource management skills to meet deadlines and deliver results efficiently.
10. Ethical Conduct(E): A commitment to upholding the highest ethical standards and integrity in all aspects of the role.