Carrier Relations Manager
- Bring in Local & global telecom partners in BDx MMR for Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Ensure availability of diversified fiber access availability from all major telecom operators.
- Generate revenue by selling MMR racks to telcos & fabrics.
- 10+ Yrs experience working with Large telecom and data center companies with relationship till decision making level.
- Leads and wins sales activities at a customer level. Device Sales strategy and apply on ground.
- Support deals with any required special requirements to increase our win rates and drive short term growth.
- Participate in workshops and presentations with customers to generate opportunities and determine requirements first-hand.
- Devise a plan and priority list to approach different market channels.
- Lead Point of view (POV) based discussion and educate customers about BDx colocation & Interconnection possibilities, workshops, meetings and be responsible for end-to-end solution vision and design.
- Analyze & gather business requirement from large & complex client environments and perform required research and investigation to identify and create thorough, accurate techno commercial solution proposals based on client requirements.
- Responsible for partnering with sales/ channel leadership to drive net new business opportunities within the existing regional account base as well as drive customer acquisition activities as assigned.
- Report on achievement metrics weekly and monthly basis.
- Degree in Engineering / Telecom / Computer Science / IT or other fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Data Center & telco Industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of managing technical or consulting team in pre-sales environment in the Telco & Data Center industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in evaluating large enterprise business requirements and designing complete technical/business solutions for complex enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated experience in building colocation, Interconnection and hybrid cloud pitches.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Strong presentation skills, knowledge of “Point of View based Selling.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage competing demands and operate in dynamic environment.
- Good commercial understanding of Colocation, Interconnection services is must.
- Previous work experience with leading System Integrators is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English language.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce good quality work.
- Able to multitask to manage multiple projects.
- Confident at presenting and talking to clients and vendors.
- Self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results.
- An enthusiastic team member who collaborates well with others and builds strong working relationships.
- An articulate communicator with good written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.