Carrier Relation Manager
The Carrier Relation Manager will engage Channels and direct Enterprises/Partners to deliver high level of solution architecture, build out market leading commercial propositions and develop sales strategies in the Indonesia region. He will identify, understand, appraise, and translate enterprise customer requirements and trends into technically & commercially successful propositions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads and wins sales activities at a customer level. Device Sales strategy and apply on ground.
- Support deals with any required special requirements to increase our win rates and drive short term growth.
- Participate in workshops and presentations with customers to generate opportunities and determine requirements first-hand.
- Devise a plan and priority list to approach different market channels.
- Lead Point of view (POV) based discussion and educate customers about BDx colocation & Interconnection possibilities, workshops, meetings and be responsible for end-to-end solution vision and design.
- Analyse & gather business requirement from large & complex client environments and perform required research and investigation to identify and create thorough, accurate techno commercial solution proposals based on client requirements.
- Responsible for partnering with sales/ channel leadership to drive net new business opportunities within the existing regional account base as well as drive customer acquisition activities as assigned.
- Report on achievement metrics weekly and monthly basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Engineering / Telecom / Computer Science / IT or other fields.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of experience in the Data Center Industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of managing technical or consulting team in pre-sales environment in the Data Center industry.
- Experience in IX (Internet Exchange)
- Have good Relation with APJII ((internet service provider association)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in evaluating large enterprise business requirements and designing complete technical/business solutions for complex enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated experience in building colocation, Interconnection, and hybrid cloud pitches.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Strong presentation skills, knowledge of “Point of View based Selling.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage competing demands and operate in dynamic environment.
- Good commercial understanding of Colocation, Interconnection services is must.
- Previous work experience with leading System Integrators is an advantage.
Competencies & Behavioral Skills (“E” for Essential and “D” for Desirable)
- E – Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English language
- E – Ability to work under pressure
- E – Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce good quality work
- E – Able to multitask to manage multiple projects
- E – Confident at presenting and talking to clients and vendors
- E – Self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- E – An enthusiastic team member who collaborates well with others and builds strong working relationships
- E – An articulate communicator with good written communication skills
- E – Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills